It Starts In The Mind Publisher : Alpha Publishing

It Starts In The Mind

Publisher : Alpha Publishing

Author: Mumin Sekman

More details

Reduced price!
X-24
New product
Limited special offer

7,00 TL

20,00 TL

-13,00 TL

This product is no longer in stock
 
More info
  • It starts in the mind.
  • Success, happiness, peace comes from the brain.
  • The character of the people, decisions, fate are shaped in mind.
  • Some from the start, while some 'head' loses!
  • Of the body, the brain is only 2% although the rest 98% of the runs.
  • She's doing an important job welcome!
  • The mind the brain is a machine in which everyone is "free", we are giving away!
  • Most of us that we don't learn how to run it.
  • In our Head that, according to the head, it works!
  • We are living with the results of feelings and thoughts it produces.
  • We used it continues to use us.
  • What we think determines what we do.
  • This book, the brain tells the brain.
  • Gather your senses and your life in 'top-down change
  • for those who want to...

Write a review

It Starts In The Mind Publisher : Alpha Publishing

It Starts In The Mind

Publisher : Alpha Publishing

Author: Mumin Sekman

Write a review

 
Custom tab

This is a custom block edited from admin panel.You can insert any content here.

30 other products in the same category:

Customers who bought this product also bought:

No products

To be determined Shipping
0,00 TL Tax
0,00 TL Total

Prices are tax included

Check out